Build Your Own V8 Trike in Stages with Kits
Understand that what you create will be an extension of yourself and as such make it as safe as possible, ultimately you are going to be on this.
It will take a working knowledge or willingness to gather a combination of metal craft measuring, cutting, grinding and welding, also to include motorcycle and automotive principles.
You will be responsible for arranging for all pieces to either be delivered and/or picked up in Santa Fe, New Mexico
Stage 1 Kit
If you are looking for an unwelded bent only V8 Trike frame.
Included pieces (bent only - needs to be fitted)
- 2 Top rails
- 2 bottom rails (tail end is straight)
- 1 piece basket
- 2 tank rails
- 1 engine cross over
- 2 floorboards
- 3 piece bumpers
- 1 neck machined 3
Stage 2 Kit
Is all of Stage 1 Kit with neck machined for 1 1/4" bolt races installed
Set on frame jig and tackled in place by the following:
- 2 bottom rails (bent to accept basket)
- 2 top rails
- 1 piece basket
- 1 neck
Stage 3 Kit
Includes stage 1 and 2 Kits
- 2 Gas tank rails and top rail tacked in place
- fuel cell mounting points tacked in place
"Note these pieces take a great deal of time to attach"
Stage 4 Kit
Includes Stages 1,2 and 3
- welded into frame 9" blank Ford rear end (no axels, no bearing or races, breaks, breaklines or 3rd member)
- Set up for large bearings with adjustable triangled 4 link suspension with shock mounts top and bottom.
Stage 5 Kit
Includes Stages 1,2,3, and 4
- Mounted Aluminum radiator (31" x 19")
- 2 one inch cores with right side inlet high left side low.
- Universal transmission cross member and universal engine pads and stands.
Stage 6 Kit
Includes Stages 1,2,3,4 and 5
- Dash- Steel tacked in place inner dash, outer dash and blank gage insert.
- Upper and lower cooling lines right side low left side high run 12" short of radiator outlet and stubbed into engine compartment.
Stage 7 Kit
Includes Stages 1,2,3,4,5, and 6
- Frame will be fully mig welded frame gussets, battery tray, left foot break assembly, break master cylinder, assembly set up for willwood single mastecylinder, rear bumpers and hitch
You will have to arrange for all pieces to either be delivered and/or picked up in Santa Fe, New Mexico
Stage 8 Kit
Includes Stages 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7
- Complete Springer frontend.
- Triple trees are 5/8" steel
- Legs are 1 3/4" solid steel
- Rackers are 1" 6061 aluminum
- Hub is small chevy bolt pattern
- Hub spacers are 6061 aluminum
- Bulider front spring installed- when full weight is on trike supplied spring will have to cut down.
- Front rim 3.5" x 15" (weld pro star) due to spacing
- 1" handle bars or 1 1/4" and risers
- 1" custom axle
Stage 9 Kit
Includes Stages 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8
- 9" Ford 3rd member axle, disc brakes and hard lines installed
Cost TBD Due to choices
Stage 10 Kit
In addition to Stages 1 - 8
- Set Engine and Transmission in frame.
- Fully assembled Raw Metal, No Finsh
- Rolling chassis with rear rims (rollers only)
will include 1 1/4" custom neck bolt and bearings.
Stage 11 Kit
In addition to Stages 1 - 10
- With a completed stage 10 Rolling Trike you bring a new (no dirty or oily pieces) engine, transmission and header.
- I will install springs and spring height in rolling trike.
- Including the front end and secure headers supplied by you to the frame.
If you need a drive shaft I can have one fabricated.
Stage 12 Kit
At this point you have a complete Rolling Trike with engine and transmission.
What is needed to complete the project is:
- Color finish frame and front end
- Electrical wiring (headlights, tail lights, running lights, radiator fans, gages, switches, and engine assessories)
- Rear rims and tires- (front has been supplied)
- Fuel Tank- fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel lines
- Radiator fans rubber (last 12")
- Break master cylinder, break lines and switch
- Seats and upholstery
- Caps for end of pipe
Call Jesse James with in Texas at 903-566-4494 or
visit him at the Eagle Motorsports facebook page